FRIEND OF WEDNESDAY'S CHILD SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
The FWC College Scholarship Program offers recipients up to $12,000 to pursue their college education.
$3000 per year for up to four years to help with college related necessities such as books, supplies, housing, food, computer costs, transportation, and other living expenses.
- Foster youth who originated in CPS Region 3.
- High School Seniors in conservatorship of the state when they graduate from high school or complete their GED. He/She must have a cumulative high school GPA of 2.0 or above and plan to attend a vocational training program, two-year, or four-year college or university in the fall of 2015.
- Students in extended care who are currently enrolled in college and have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above.
- Students who have completed the PAL Program
- Valid email address
- Fall Scholarship Application opens March 2, 2016. Click here for application.
- Complete applications must be submitted to FWC no later than Friday, May 27th.
For more information, please contact Alisha Robertson at 972-231-1433 x 204 or email@example.com