- Identify and solicit sponsorships and individuals
- Work with the honorary chair to identify prospects
- Solicit in-kind donations for auctions and/or raffles
- Volunteer the day of the event to set up, handle registrations (if necessary), tear down after the event.
- All committee members should contribute financially.
- Work with staff to determine what swag there will be and help source it for the best price.
- Stay within the budget.
Friends of Wednesday's Child is searching for volunteer event chairs and committee members to help plan and execute our annual spring and Topgolf events. These annual events help raise funds and awareness for children living in foster care across North Texas. Responsibilities for a volunteer event chair and/or committee member are: